OpenShift Commons Gathering Dublin
23 June 2022 | 09:00–16:00 IST | Dublin, Ireland
Where users, partners, customers, contributors and upstream project leads come together to collaborate and work together across the OpenShift Cloud Native ecosystem.
The event is over
This OpenShift Commons Gathering will be held on June 23rd live in Dublin, Ireland
This OpenShift Commons Gathering will be held in-person and all talks will be delivered live. As always, our focus is on creating a welcoming and inclusive space for peer-to-peer interactions online. This Gathering will focus on talks from and by Cloud Native practitioners with production deployments sharing their use cases, insights into their workloads and lessons learned along the way.
Thursday 23 June 2022
All times are local.
Interested in sponsoring an OpenShift Commons Gathering?
Code of Conduct: We follow the Code of Conduct of other events such as KubeCon. Similarly we are dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for participants at all of our events, whether they are held in person or virtually. All event participants, whether they are attending an in-person event or a virtual event, are expected to behave in accordance with professional standards, with both this Code of Conduct as well as their respective employer's policies governing appropriate workplace behavior and applicable laws.
COVID-19 Health + Safety Information: CNCF is committed to our attendee's health and safety; this remains our top priority as we continue to monitor COVID-19 and look to the venue, local, state, CDC, and WHO guidelines to make the best and most informed decisions around onsite safety and requirements.
- Registration Opens OpenShift Commons (Red Hat)
- Keynote: OpenShift Everywhere: Red Hat's Hybrid Cloud Vision Stu Miniman (Red Hat)
- Customer Keynote: Government Interoperability: How Openshift Helped Transport Ireland Become a Data Services Provider Nick Tarmey (Version 1)Hugh Nolan (Version 1)
- Next Generation AI/ML Workloads on OpenShift using Knative and Infinispan Ian Lawson (Red Hat)
- Coffee Break — Cloudera Lightning Talk
- Building Kubernetes Operators in the Wild - Managing the Lifecycle of Your Application on the Cloud Martin Hickey (IBM)
- OKD: OpenShift's Open Source Road Map Christian Glombek (Red Hat OKD Working Group)Brian Innes (IBM)
- Lunch Break — Lighting Talk - TBD
- Automated Provisioning of CI/CD Services on OpenShift Daniel McElligott (Version 1)
- Cloudera’s data analytics platform - enabled by the power of OpenShift Laurence Ryszka (Cloudera)
- Simplifying Database Cloud Service Access with RHODA Raghuram Banda (Red Hat)
- Coffee Break - Cockroach Labs Lightning Talk
- 3 Pitfalls Everyone Should Avoid with Cloud Data Eric Schabell (Red Hat)
- AMA Session: Live Q/A with Guest Speakers, Red Hat Engineers & Project Leads Stu Miniman (Red Hat)
- Reception - Portworx Pure Storage Lighting Talk Stu Miniman (Red Hat)
23 June 2022 | 09:00–16:00 IST