Japan OpenShift Commons Gathering 2020
10 December 2020 | 12:00–17:30 GMT+9 | Japan
Where users, partners, customers, contributors and upstream project leads come together to collaborate and work together across the OpenShift Cloud Native ecosystem.
The event is over
This Japan Regional OpenShift Commons Gathering will be delivered in Japanese on December 10th on Japan Standard Time!
The OpenShift Commons Gathering brings together experts from all over the world to discuss container technologies, best practices for cloud native application developers and the open source software projects that underpin the OpenShift ecosystem. This event will gather developers, devops professionals and sysadmins together to explore the next steps in making container technologies successful and secure.
Thursday, 10 December 2020
Please note: Pre-registration is required.
Interested in sponsoring an OpenShift Commons Gathering?Apply to be a Sponsor
Code of Conduct: We follow the Code of Conduct of other events such as KubeCon. Similarly we are dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for participants at all of our events, whether they are held in person or virtually. All event participants, whether they are attending an in-person event or a virtual event, are expected to behave in accordance with professional standards, with both this Code of Conduct as well as their respective employer's policies governing appropriate workplace behavior and applicable laws.
- 12:00 pm
- Keynote: Welcome to the Commons - Diane Mueller, Director, Community Development (Red Hat)
- 12:10 pm
- Keynote: Enabling Innovation Everywhere: Red Hat's Hybrid Multi-Cloud Road Map - Ashesh Badani, Senior Vice President, Cloud Platforms (Red Hat)
- 12:30 pm
- Guest Keynote Introductions - Takeshi Kaneko,Senior Director (Red Hat)
- 12:35 pm
- OpenShift AWS Case Study: Red Hat and AWS Partnersh-p Realizes Enterprise Class Computing Environment - Yasuhisa Abe, Sr. Manager, Strategic Alliance (Amazon Web Services)
- 12:50 pm
- NEC's Digital Transformation Initiatives: Towards the New Normal Era - Kimio Suganuma, Director, OSS Solution Center(NEC)
10 December 2020 | 12:00–17:30 GMT+9