2 December 2021 | 09:00–16:00 GMT+9 | Japan
Where users, partners, customers, contributors and upstream project leads come together to collaborate and work together across the OpenShift Cloud Native ecosystem.
The event is over
This Japan Regional OpenShift Commons Gathering will be delivered in Japanese on December 2nd on Japan Standard Time.
The OpenShift Commons Gathering brings together experts from all over the world to discuss container technologies, best practices for cloud native application developers and the open source software projects that underpin the OpenShift ecosystem. This event will gather developers, devops professionals and sysadmins together to explore the next steps in making container technologies successful and secure
Thursday, 2 December 2021
All times are local.
Code of Conduct: We follow the Code of Conduct of other events such as KubeCon. Similarly we are dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for participants at all of our events, whether they are held in person or virtually. All event participants, whether they are attending an in-person event or a virtual event, are expected to behave in accordance with professional standards, with both this Code of Conduct as well as their respective employer's policies governing appropriate workplace behavior and applicable laws.
COVID-19 Health + Safety Information: CNCF is committed to our attendee's health and safety; this remains our top priority as we continue to monitor COVID-19 and look to the venue, local, state, CDC, and WHO guidelines to make the best and most informed decisions around onsite safety and requirements.
- Welcome to the Commons: Collaboration in Action Diane Mueller (Red Hat)
- Keynote: The Road to Hybrid Cloud Joe Fernandes (Red Hat)
- IBM's Strategy for Leveraging OpenShift Takuyoshi Satoh (IBM Japan)
- Platforms Supporting High-speed Development of Channel Systems Shuhei Senno (Mitsubishi UFJ Information Technology)
- OpenShift Managed Practice Partner Panel Session: The Expansion of Managed Services and Future Prospects Masakazu Deguchi (Fujitsu)Kenichi Ishii (NEC)Seiji Aguchi (Hitachi)Masahisa Ichimada (ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation)Ikuro Sato (Red Hat)Yuki Hanada (Red Hat)
- The Challenge of Shifting Large-Scale Legacy Systems to Cloud-Native Takanori Nagahara (NTT DOCOMO)
- What's the deal with Managed Services & Model Delivery Audrey Reznik (Red Hat)
- Lunch Break | Hackathon Summary
- Demo Session :Legacy Modernization with OpenShift and Red Hat Middleware Kazuya Mori (Red Hat)
- Study on the Application of CMOS Annealing, Hitachi's Unique Combinatorial Optimization Technology on Red Hat OpenShift Jun Ogawa (Hitachi)
- Nutanix x Red Hat: Vision of the thorough hybrid cloud platform Sho Uchida (Nutanix)
- What are the keys to design Enterprise production architecture using ROSA (Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS)? Masahiro Abe (ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation)
- Where you might stuck when you operate systems on OpenShift and how to solve the problem Nobuhiko Nagataki (Red Hat)
2 December 2021 | 09:00–16:00 GMT+9