OpenShift Commons Gathering London
6 July 2022 | 09:00–16:00 BST | London, UK
Where users, partners, customers, contributors and upstream project leads come together to collaborate and work together across the OpenShift Cloud Native ecosystem.
This OpenShift Commons Gathering will be held on July 6th live in London, England
This OpenShift Commons Gathering will be held in-person and all talks will be delivered live! As always, our focus is on creating a welcoming and inclusive space for peer-to-peer interactions online. This Gathering will focus on talks from and by Cloud Native practitioners with production deployments sharing their use cases, insights into their workloads and lessons learned along the way.
30 Euston Square
Wednesday, 6 July 2022
This Gathering will be held on British Summer Time (BST)
Interested in sponsoring an OpenShift Commons Gathering?Apply to be a Sponsor
Code of Conduct: We follow the Code of Conduct of other events such as KubeCon. Similarly we are dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for participants at all of our events, whether they are held in person or virtually. All event participants, whether they are attending an in-person event or a virtual event, are expected to behave in accordance with professional standards, with both this Code of Conduct as well as their respective employer's policies governing appropriate workplace behavior and applicable laws.
- 9:00 a.m.
- Registration Opens OpenShift Commons (Red Hat)
- 9:30 a.m.
- Keynote: OpenShift Everywhere: Red Hat's Hybrid Cloud Vision Karena Angell (Red Hat)
- 10:00 a.m.
- OpenShift Release Update and Road Map Karena Angell (Red Hat)Harriet Lawrence (Red Hat)Rhys Oxenham (Red Hat)
- 10:30 a.m.
- Sponsor’s Lighting Talk: Crunchy Data
- 10:40 a.m.
- Coffee Break - Trillo in Lightning Talk Corner
- 11:00 a.m.
- The Rise and Fall…and Rise Again of Fabric Chris Toulson (Deutsche Bank)Dipesh Patel (Deutsche Bank)
- 11:35 a.m.
- Building Kubernetes Operators in the Wild - Managing the Lifecycle of Your Application on the Cloud Martin Hickey (IBM)
- 12:00 p.m.
- Lunch Break - TBD in Lightning Talk Corner
- 12:50 p.m.
- Case Study: UK Health Security Agency Francesco Giannoccaro (UK Health Security Agency)
- 1:15 p.m.
- Next Generation AI/ML Workloads on OpenShift using knative and Infinispan Ian Lawson (Red Hat)
- 1:40 p.m.
- OKD: OpenShift's Open Source Road Map Brian Innes (IBM)
- 2:00 p.m.
- Coffee Break - Cockroach Labs in Lightning Talk Corner
- 2:50 p.m.
- Taking OpenShift to the Edge with MicroShift Henry Geay De Montenon (Red Hat)
- 3:20 p.m.
- AMA Session: Live Q/A with Guest Speakers, Red Hat Engineers & Project Leads Karena Angell (Red Hat)
- 3:35 p.m.
- Reception with Couchbase in Lightning Talk Corner Karena Angell (Red Hat)
6 July 2022 | 09:00–16:00 BST
30 Euston Square